Bumax® DX 129
BUMAX AB NOW INTRODUCES A NEW UNIQUE STOCK STANDARD PRODUCT, BUMAX® DX 129
BUMAX AB has introduced many new and unique products to the market during the last years. The most recent addition is now BUMAX® DX 129 which is a duplex stainless steel product (1.4462 UNS S32205) with fantastic strength combined with very good corrosion resistance. Due to our manufacturing technique we have managed to develop a product that combines unmatched strength with high ductility which makes it the ideal choice for demanding applications and offers unique opportunities for designers that requires 12.9 strength class.
BUMAX® DX 129 is the ultimate choice for applications where high strength, good ductility and good corrosion resistance is required. We have several cases where BUMAX® DX 129 has replaced coated 12.9 carbon steel bolts with excellent success. Due to its ductility we have been successful in cases where corrosion is not the issue.
BUMAX® DX 129 offers:
- Very high strength, Tensile strength min 1200 MPa, Yield strength min 1080 MPa
- Elongation is significantly better than 12.9 carbon steel. Despite the high strength is the elongation comparable with A4-70.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in most environments with PRE > 34. Significantly better than A4 (316L)
- Very good fatigue properties compared to A4 and carbon steel 12.9
- Lower thermal expansion coefficient compared to austenitic stainless steels
- All our products offer full traceability with 3.1 certificate on demand.
|Chemical composition wt-%||C max||Cr||Ni||Mo||Other||PRE|
|Ferrite-austenite||0.03||22||5.2||3.2||N 0.18||> 34|
Order BUMAX® DX 129
Do you want to know more about BUMAX® DX 129 , and how we can help you benefit from this grade in your operations?