BUMAX® DX 129 is a high strength duplex stainless steel fastener with excellent corrosion resistance.
Ultimate choice for strength, ductility and corrosion resistance
BUMAX® DX 129 is the ultimate choice for applications where very high strength, ductility and corrosion resistance is required. BUMAX® DX 129 can replace coated 12.9 carbon steel bolts in demanding applications with excellent results.
- Very high strength– tensile strength min 1,200 MPa, Yield strength min 1,080 MPa.
- Elongation– is significantly better than 12.9 carbon steel. Despite its high strength, elongation is comparable with A4-70 (minimum 0.4 x d).
- Excellent corrosion resistance – PRE >34, compared with A4 (316L) that has PRE 25.
- Very good fatigue properties – compared to A4 and carbon steel 12.9.
- Lower thermal expansion coefficient– compared with austenitic stainless steels.
- All our products offer full traceability with 3.1 certificates on request.
Order BUMAX® DX 129
Contact us to find out more about BUMAX® DX 129, and how the grade can benefit your operations.