Roll & responsibilities
The Technical Sales Specialist will join and strengthen our team on a full-time basis.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying new potential customers, soliciting new accounts, building relationships and providing technical information
- Presenting to potential leads generated
- Engage with engineers and designers in technical discussions to ensure that our products are specified
- Responding to customer requirements by quoting, closing, entering and communicating orders
- Promote BUMAX at conferences, customer events, etc.
- Be the link between our production and the customer by providing updates, feedback, troubleshooting and tracking of issues
- Improving quality results and KPIs by following best-practice standards and recommending improved policies and procedures
- Offer insight and suggestions on how to improve our social media campaigns and sites
- Update product and sector knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Complete all necessary administrative duties such as updates to sales pipeline reports & databases
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
The candidate should be pro-active, energetic and have the ability to execute effectively on a focused sales & marketing plan within a selected market segment, ideally having previous experience in technical sales. Prior experience within the industry is not essential as technical product knowledge and training will be provided. A bachelor’s degree in mechanical, materials or manufacturing engineering combined with commercial skills and industry experience are preferred.
The candidate should have experience with general business and productivity applications. Experience with CRM tools such as ACT or SuperOffice a plus.
Presentation and communication skills are essential. In addition, the candidate must be professional and have good organizational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader with excellent opportunities to develop further within a global organization.
Location & Travel
The position will be based from one of our facilities in combination with a home office. Domestic and international travel is required.
How to apply?
To apply to the Technical Sales Specialist position, please send your resume to P1935US@bufabusa.com